Apple PodcastsGoogle PodcastsPlayer EmbedShare Leave a ReviewListen in a New WindowDownloadSoundCloudStitcherSubscribe on AndroidSubscribe via RSSSpotify Powered by the Simple Podcast Press Player Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter provides you with two ways to answer the question, “How much are you looking for,” at an interview. Do you think employers are trying to help you?...Continue Reading
If you do with the right way, you will establish your references at the beginning of the job search so you know who they are and what they will say and can include them in an application when you fill one out. But, often, a lot of time goes by from the time that you...Continue Reading
I have sent out over a hundred job applications to various positions across many fields, and 90% of them had been rejected – the other 10% I never hear from again, even after following-up. For most of those applications, I should be a perfectly viable candidate, but I get no indication whatsoever why I get...Continue Reading
Is Work Not Working?
Instead of talking to Your Wife, Husband, or Partner, Schedule a Time With a Career Expert.